My fifth year!!!
Preparing for another “no dairy, no sugar” fast has me typing out goals for victory!
- Ask someone to commit to doing this fast with you!
- Before getting out of bed in the morning, Rehearse in your mind what you will eat/drink
- Keep a “12 hour fast” from 6:30 AM-6:30 PM, I have a rule of never eating past 7:00 PM
- Get a notebook, make a list of what you can eat; journal: write out a pledge, and record your progress each day
- Pull out “the readers” and READ labels while grocery shopping
- DRINK WATER throughout the day!
Preparing also has me reviewing Gary Thomas’s book, Every BODY Matters: Strengthening Your Body to Strengthen Your Soul.
Let me share some wise quotes from the book that really helped me in the way I view my addictions:
“. . . I go to war against gluttony and indulgence, not because I…
View original post 258 more words